| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rensselaer, In in October is quite mild at 11.2 °C (52.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 71.4mm (2.8in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Rensselaer, In October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Rensselaer, In, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Rensselaer, In:
- Aurora, Il, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) NW
- Chicago/ 0'Hare, Il, Usa - 132.6 kms (82.4 miles) NW
- Chicago, Illinois, Usa - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) NW
- Pontiac, Il, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) W
- Ottawa, Il, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) W
- Minonk, Il, Usa - 171.2 kms (106.4 miles) W
- Hoopestonne, Il, Usa - 81.7 kms (50.8 miles) SW
- Danville, Il, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Urbana, Il, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Rockville, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Paris, Il, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) NE
- South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In, Usa - 96.5 kms (60 miles) NE
- Marion, In, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) E
- Greenfield, In, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SE
- Whitestown, In, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SE
- Anderson, In, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SE
- Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa - 153.9 kms (95.7 miles) SSE